2018 Enchanted Trolley Tour: Day 3
Boston continues the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees in South Boston, Chinatown, the North End, Charlestown, East Boston, and Dorchester.
For the 23rd year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees while bringing holiday spirit to children across Boston. The event is sponsored by Bank of America, and includes visits with Santa, holiday performances, tree lightings and more.
On the third day of the 2018 Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour, the trolley will be stopping at the following locations:
- 1:15 p.m. - M Street Park, South Boston
- 2 p.m. - Harrison Avenue and Essex Street, Chinatown
- 2:45 p.m. - Thompson Square, Charlestown
- 4 p.m. - Central Square, East Boston
- 5:15 p.m. - Adams Corner, Dorchester
To learn more about the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings, and view the full, three-day schedule, visit the 2018 Enchanted Trolley Tour page.