Citizenship Day in Boston
By appointment only!
The Mayor's Office for Immigrant Advancement is partnering with Project Citizenship and Goodwin Procter for the 3rd year to host Citizenship Day in Boston. Trained volunteers will help event attendees complete their applications for naturalization.
To be eligible you must:
- Be 18 years of age
- Be a legal permanent resident for 5 years or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen
- Read, write, and speak basic English
What to bring:
- Green Card
- All Passports
- Social Security number
- List of employment for the past 5 years (with addresses)
- List of your home addresses for the past 5 years
- $680 money order payable to "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" or proof of receiving means-tested benefits or of low-income