Citizenship Day in Boston
The Mayor's Office for Immigrant Advancement is partnering with Project Citizenship and Goodwin Procter for the 4th year to host Citizenship Day in Boston. Trained volunteers will help event attendees complete their applications for naturalization.To be eligible you must:
- be 18 years of age
- be a legal permanent resident for five years, or three years if married to a U.S. citizen, and
- read, write, and speak basic English.
- Green Card
- all Passports
- Social Security number
- list of employment for the past five years (with addresses)
- list of your home addresses for the past five years, and
- $725 money order payable to "U.S. Department of Homeland Security," or proof of receiving means-tested benefits or of low-income.