Community forum on disability issues
The Community Forum on Disability Issues is an event which brings together:
- members of the local disability community
- City of Boston staff
- Mayor’s Commission for Persons with Disabilities Advisory Board members, and
- disability advocates to discuss current issues affecting the local disability community.
Attendees have the opportunity to raise questions and concerns about accessibility in Boston, and have their issues heard. We want to hear from you!
pre-register and request accommodations
* Pre-registration is not required to attend.
- Provide input to the City of Boston’s Annual Accessibility Agenda
- Hear updates from Disability Commissioner Kristen McCosh
- Meet members of the Boston Disability Commission Advisory Board
- Learn about the work of City Health and Human Services departments
- Make your concerns about accessibility known to City Officials
ASL and CART provided.