Connect Downtown: Columbus Ave. Listening Session
Connect Downtown is a multi-year series of specific projects. In the summer of 2022, we relaunched engagement for Columbus Avenue between Mass Ave and Arlington Street. We are hosting outdoor, in-person "listening sessions" this September. You can view project materials, share your comments, and ask questions. We want to hear your ideas and needs for Columbus Avenue.
We invite you to come by and talk to us at the following days and locations:
- Monday, September 12 | 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Columbus Avenue and Dartmouth Street
Spanish interpretation available
- Thursday, September 15 | 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday, September 18 | 1:00 - 4 p.m.
Chester Park Festival
- Wednesday, September 21 | 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Columbus Avenue and Clarendon Street
Cantonese interpretation available
- Sunday, September 25 | 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Columbus Avenue and West Rutland Square
- RAIN DATE: Wednesday, September 28 | 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Location to be determined