Conservation Commission Hearing
In accordance with the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act, M.G.L. Chapter 131, Section 40, the Boston Conservation Commission will hold a public hearing in Boston City Hall, Piemonte Room, on January 18, 2017 to review the following projects to determine what conditions, if any, the Commission will impose in order to protect the interests of the public and private water supply, ground water, prevention of pollution, flood control, prevention of storm damage, protection of fisheries and land containing shellfish, and protection of wildlife habitat:
Updates and General Business
- Request for an Extension of the OOC for DEP File No. 006-1370 Sterling Suffolk Racecourse, LLC – Belle Isle Marsh Boardwalk [Continued from 12/7/2016]
- Request for Certificate of Compliance for DEP File No. 006-1390 from Friends of Daly Field for the work completed at One Nonantum Road, Boston, MA.
- Request for Certificate of Compliance for DEP File No. 006-1465 from Boston Boat Basin, LLC dba Boston Yacht Haven for work completed at 87 Commercial Wharf, Boston, MA.
- Discussion of request by Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissioners (MACC) to sign on to letter to Governor Baker regarding fossil fuel interstate pipelines.
- Discussion of voting process.
- Discussion of agenda scheduling.
- Meeting Minutes (November 16, 2016 & January 4, 2017)
Sign Language interpreters are available upon prior request. The Commission will hold a public meeting immediately following the last hearing or as appropriate following any hearing. Plans and filings with the Commission may be viewed at the Environment Department, Boston City Hall, Room 709, during regular business hours, 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. For more information, call 617-635-4417.
For the Commission,
Carl Spector, Commissioner