Evening Clinic for housing help
We offer a community clinic in Egleston Square for Jamaica Plain and Roxbury residents on May 4, June 1, and July 6, from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.What is the Evening Clinic?
The Evening Clinic is a resource for residents — tenants and landlords — to talk with a housing professional about:
- tenant-landlord rights and responsibilities
- affordable housing opportunities, and
- available housing resources.
We assist tenants and landlords on various housing-related matters. Tenants can learn about their rights if:
- their building is sold
- their rents are rising, or
- they are facing eviction.
Landlords can get information on enforcing lease provisions. We also have information on cost-effective resources to resolve tenant-landlord disputes.