Last updated: 7/19/18
Fisherman’s Feast 2018
Fisherman’s Feast of the Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca is Boston's oldest continuous festival.
Event highlights include:
- Thursday, August 16: Blessing of the Fishing Waters at 6 p.m. Christopher Columbus Park
- Friday, August 17: Feast opens at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18 and Sunday, August 19: Feast continues from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. each day
- Sunday, August 19: Grand Procession starts at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, August 19: Flight of the Angel Fleet display on Lewis Street and North Street
For the full schedule of events, check out The Fisherman's Feast website.