Free household electronics recycling event
If you have a question about a specific item and don't see it listed below, please contact BOS:311 at 311 or 617-635-4500.Please keep in mind:
This event is for Boston residents only. We don't take commercial material from businesses.
- computers (including desktops, towers, laptops, and tablets)
- LCD flat panel monitors
- printers (including inkjets, laserjets, copiers, and scanners)
- networking equipment (including switches, routers, and servers)
- UPS batteries, laptop batteries, and cell phone batteries
- audio and video equipment (including VHS players, DVD players, and stereos)
- telephones (including cellphones and office phones)
- other electronic accessories (including keyboards, mice, cables, and wires), and
- washers and dryers.
- televisions (all types)
- CRT monitors, and
- all other appliances not mentioned already.
Please contact 311 or call 617-635-4500 to confirm that we will take your electronic item.