Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lighting
For the 21st year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees throughout Boston while bringing presents and holiday spirit to children across the City.
"The trolley tour and tree lightings are great ways to continue to foster the spirit of community and bring a little extra joy to people during the holiday season," said Mayor Walsh. "The holiday season is a time for unity and thanksgiving. All are welcome, and we look forward to visiting different neighborhoods throughout the city for a weekend full of fun and celebration."
The 2016 Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings are sponsored by the Bank of America. The schedule is as follows:Saturday, December 3
- 2:00 p.m. - Hyde Square, Jamaica Plain
- 2:45 p.m. - J.P. Monument, Jamaica Plain
- 3:15 p.m. - Brigham Circle, Mission Hill
- 3:45 p.m. - Bolling Building (2300 Washington Street), Roxbury
- 4:15 p.m. - Boston Center for the Arts, South End
- 5:30 p.m. - Oak Square, Brighton