Renew Boston Energy Efficiency Workshop: Brighton
All Boston renters, homeowners, and landlords of one- to four-unit buildings are welcome. Learn about how Renew Boston and state-funded Mass Save have teamed up to save Boston residents money by lowering their energy bills.Topics include:
1. How to sign up for a no-cost home energy visit where residents receive the following AT NO-COST:
- Replacement of all light bulbs to efficient LED bulbs
- Installation of a programmable thermostat
- "Smart" energy saving power strips
- Low-flow shower head and faucet aerators
- Custom energy report with tips on how to lower energy bills even further
The no-cost measures listed above will instantly slash your monthly utility bills.
2. 75-90% off insulation projects that will help your home retain its temperature in winter and summer.
3. Generous rebates to upgrade your heating system, hot water equipment, and appliances.
4. Opportunity to apply for 0% interest HEAT loan to complete upgrades and other projects involving wiring and asbestos removal.