Renew Boston energy efficiency workshop: West Roxbury
All Boston renters, homeowners, and landlords of one- to four-unit buildings are welcome at this event. Learn about how Mayor Walsh's Renew Boston program and state-funded Mass Save have teamed up to save Boston residents money by lowering energy bills.Topics include:
1. How to sign up for a home energy visit where residents receive the following AT NO-COST:
- Replacement of all light bulbs to efficient LED bulbs
- Installation of a programmable thermostat
- "Smart" energy saving power strips
- Low-flow shower head and faucet aerators
- Custom energy report with tips on how to lower energy bills even further
The no-cost measures listed above will slash your monthly utility bills.
2. 75-90% off insulation projects that will help your home retain its temperature in winter and summer.
3. Generous rebates to upgrade to efficient heating system, hot water equipment, and appliances.
4. Opportunity to apply for 0% interest HEAT loan to complete above upgrade and other projects involving wiring upgrades and asbestos removal.