Arts and Culture COVID-19 Fund
Update: The deadline to apply has passed.
About the Grant
The Arts and Culture COVID-19 Fund supported cultural nonprofits that have had to drastically reduce and change their programs as a result of COVID-19. Funds helped small and mid-sized arts and culture nonprofits adapt their programs, spaces, and operating models.
Grants were be determined by budget size:
- Budget under $250,000: Eligible for $3,000 grant
- Budget from $250,000 - $2 million: Eligible for $5,000 grant
- Budget from $2 - 5 million: Eligible for $10,000 grant
For the purpose of this fund, an “arts and culture nonprofit” was defined as an organization with:
- a budget of under $5 million
- an organization address in the City of Boston, and the majority of its public programming in Boston, and
- an ability to describe how they have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.