Annual Homeless Census
Other ways you can help
- Join the annual Winter Walk Boston. The Walk supports street outreach, advocacy, job training, and local home placement service providers.
- New Life Furniture Bank is an essential partner in the City's initiative to end chronic and veteran homelessness. They need a variety of different types of volunteers.
- New England Center and Homes for Veterans is ending homelessness through housing and employment.
- Friends of Boston's Homeless is dedicated to helping people move beyond homelessness into stability. View more information about volunteer opportunities.
- Whether they work in the kitchen, distribute clothing, or assist with mock interviews, volunteers help ensure the quality of St. Francis' services for Boston’s poor and homeless.
- More than 5,000 volunteers every year help Pine Street Inn provide shelter, housing and other crucial services to homeless men and women. Donations of time and talent help us continue the mission of ending homelessness.