Homebuyer Financing Programs Workshop
What are the benefits?
Learn about the Homebuyer Financing Programs:
- Zero interest 10-year term loan; forgivable at the end of the term.
- Receive up to 3 percent of the purchase price towards your downpayment or closing costs, or both, for one- or two-unit properties and condominiums.
- Receive up to 5 percent of the purchase price for three-unit properties.
- Learn if you are eligible for assistance
- Learn how to navigate the process
Who is eligible to attend the workshop?
Anyone can attend, but you need to meet these requirements:
- The Homebuyer Financing Programs program is for first-time homebuyers (you can't have owned a property in the past three years).
- You are thinking about buying a one-, two-, or three-family residential property or condominium.
- The property you plan to buy will be your primary residence. You need to live in the property for the 10-year term of the loan.
- The property must be located in the City of Boston.
How do I register and what happens next?
- Sign up online
Follow the link from the schedule below and fill out the registration form. Please note that space in each course is limited.
- Confirm your registration
After you register online, you will receive a confirmation email from the Boston Home Center. If you do not receive confirmation, please call us at 617-635-HOME.