Parks sports and activities
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Summer Fitness series
Join us at free fitness classes in your neighborhood parks.Summer fitness classes
All 2019 sports and activitiesAll 2019 activities
- Rookie Rugby at Ringer Playground, Allston (Mondays, July 8 through August 12, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Rookie Rugby at Fallon Field, Roslindale (Tuesdays, July 9 through August 13, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Rookie Rugby at Millennium Park Field C, West Roxbury (Wednesdays, July 10 through August 14, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Rookie Rugby at Daisy Field, Jamaica Plain (Thursdays, July 11 through August 15, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Summer Tennis and Reading program, ages: 6 - 10 (July 8 through August 16, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Summer Tennis and Reading program, ages: 11 - 18 (July 8 through August 16, 1 - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, various Neighborhood Parks)
- Mayor’s Cup Tennis Tournament (August 5 - August 9, Sportsmen's Tennis Club, Dorchester)
About our programs
Choose from a wide variety of healthy activities, including:
- golf lessons
- tennis with our partner, Tenacity
- the All Girls Sports Festival
- Sox Talks with Boston Red Sox players and coaches
- a visit to the Fenway Park batting cages
- Sports Centers at Moakley Park, East Boston Stadium, and White Stadium in Franklin Park, and
- Mayor’s Cup golf, baseball, cross country, soccer, softball, and hockey tournaments.
We also work with Boston Centers for Youth & Families on programs at local community centers. We'll continue to update this page with announcements, calendar listings, applications, and the latest on what we have to offer!