The BCYF Adventure Girls program is for Boston girls ages 9 - 12. Adventure Girls 2020 begins July 20 and runs Monday through Friday for four weeks. It will take place virtually.
The program will operate differently this summer than it has in past summers. But, participants will still have the opportunity to take part in a series of workshops and online activities. These events will tie into outdoor adventures while promoting teamwork and building self-esteem and leadership skills.
Have questions about the program? Contact Joan Lanigan:
Applying for the program
Our summer 2020 program is now registering for the waitlist.
- Space is limited. We accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis. We won't take incomplete applications.
- To apply, you must be at least 9 years old, and no older than 12, by the start of the program on Monday, July 20, 2020.
- We give preference to youth who submit a complete application and are able to attend the entire program.
About the program
- self esteem
- body image and media literacy
- healthy relationships, and
- nutrition and fitness.
- rock climbing
- hiking, and
- much more!
Join us this year as we take on the new adventure of an online program!