Join us for three weeks of EPIC opportunities, engaging workshops, and ADVENTURE trips!
The BCYF Adventure Girls program is for Boston girls ages 9 - 12. Adventure Girls 2019 begins July 22 and runs Monday through Thursday for four weeks.
Girls go outdoors and experience new adventures across Boston. They also learn and talk about relevant topics. Participants attend workshops Monday through Wednesday. On Thursdays, we go on adventure trips to build strength, confidence, and teamwork skills.
Applying for the program
Our summer 2019 program is now full. Please fill out a waitlist application and we will notify you if a slot becomes available.
The program runs for four weeks, from July 22 through August 15, at the BCYF Blackstone Community Center.
- Space is limited. We accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis. We won't take incomplete applications.
- To apply, you must be at least 9 years old, and no older than 12, by the start of the program on Monday, July 22, 2019.
- We give preference to youth who submit a complete application and are able to attend the entire program.
About the program
- self esteem
- body image and media literacy
- healthy relationships, and
- nutrition and fitness.
- rock climbing
- hiking, and
- much more!