Homeowner 202: Tips for New Condo Owners
What are the benefits?
- Learn how to protect your investment and the legal issues associated with owning a condo
- Discover tools for managing your personal finances
- Receive training to become a landlord
- Become eligible for discounts through MAHA's HomeSafe program
Who is eligible?
- Current owners of a home in Boston
- Graduates of Homebuying 101
How do I register and what happens next?
- Pick your class
Classes are offered at a number of locations and times throughout Boston.
Visit MAHA's website to view the class schedule and select the one that works best for you.
- Sign up online
Complete MAHA's registration form.
Space in each course is limited, and it is possible that you may not be able to register for your first choice location and time.
- Attend all scheduled class meetings
To receive a certificate of completion, you must attend all scheduled classes.