Innovation and Technology internships
We finished recruiting and hiring for the summer of 2017. Thank you to all who expressed interest.
We’re building a better Boston – and we’re using digital technology to do it. Finding top talent is critical to achieve our goals.
Want to Get Involved?
Are you innovative, energetic, versatile, and analytical? Put your skills to work for City government! We update our intern needs every quarter, so please check back in the future.
Internships are typically located in Boston’s City Hall.
About our internships
Our City government has been at the forefront of embracing digital technology, including:
- building services like BOS:311
- running a nationally-recognized social media presence, and
- supporting effective programs like Tech Goes Home to improve digital readiness.
We look for undergrad and graduate students who can:
- offer unique outside perspectives and experiences
- provide enthusiasm and focused energy to high-priority initiatives
- analyze priority projects that require the involvement of multiple, key stakeholders, and
- become a change agent, and suggest improvements to commonly held assumptions.