Affordable housing lottery: 23-26 Rosebery Road
3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. Central AC and laundry hookup.
Single-car garage. Open concept kitchen, dining, and living room.
- 2 persons: $80,850
- 3 persons: $90,950
- 4 persons: $101,050
- 5 persons: $109,150
- 6 persons: $117,250
- 2 persons: $101,100
- 3 persons: $113,700
- 4 persons: $126,350
- 5 persons: $136,450
- 6 persons: $146,600
Income limits for qualified buyers are based on 80% and 100% Area Median Income Limits as defined by HUD. Information is subject to change. Please note: Persons with disabilities and those with limited English language proficiency are entitled to request a reasonable accommodation.DEADLINE FOR LOTTERY APPLICATIONS IS OCTOBER 6, 2021.
- Homes are sold by lottery.
- Only qualified applicants may enter.
- The property is deed-restricted; owner-occupancy requirements apply.
- Income and asset limitations apply.
- First-time homebuyer
- Homebuyer will need to complete an approved homebuyer education course prior to closing.
- Minimum household size requirement is number of bedrooms minus one.
- Boston Residency preference
- Preference for one (1) person per bedroom