BCYF’s Girls Nights start July 12
June 29, 2017
Boston Centers for Youth & Families (BCYF) invites Boston girls to Girls Nights, a series of free girls-only events. All activities are designed to bring girls together in a safe, non-competitive environment where they can be themselves, meet other girls their age and engage with role models.
Girls Nights also connect girls with resources and opportunities while they enjoy a positive and fun experience with their peers. Last summer over 1,000 girls participated in BCYF’s Girls Nights.The Girls Nights schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, July 15: Girls’ Night at Franklin Park Zoo,11 a.m. Ages 6-18
- Wednesday, July 19: Girls’ rock climbing, games and BBQ at BCYF Menino Community Center, 5-8 p.m. Ages 6-18
- Tuesday, July 25: Bowling at Boston Bowl, 5-7 p.m. Ages 6-18
- Wednesday, August 2: “Beauties and the Beach” at BCYF Curley Community Center, 5-8 p.m. All ages (Postponed from 7/12 due to weather.)
- Friday, August 4: Girls’ Summer Night at BCYF Quincy Community Center, 5-8 p.m. Ages 10-17
- Tuesday, August 8: Lip Sync Night and BBQ at BCYF Perkins Community Center, 5-8 p.m. Ages 13-16
- Saturday, August 12: Girls’ Day at New England Aquarium, 11 a.m. Ages 6-17
- Wednesday, August 16: Girls’ Skate Night at Chez Vous, 5-8 p.m. Ages 6-18
- Tuesday, August 22: Ice Cream Social at JP Licks, 4-6 p.m. Ages 6-17
For more information on Girls Nights or to register, please e-mail Erika.Butler@Boston.Gov or call her at 617-635-4920 x2314. Updates and changes to the schedule will be posted on Boston.Gov/BCYF and twitter @BCYFCenters.
BCYF serves thousands of young people throughout the summer through day camps and full day programs, teen-only and girls-only programs, sports and fitness programs, the BCYF Streetworker Program and family-friendly neighborhood block parties. Visit our website to learn more.