UHomes at 90 Antwerp Street
- Two 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom units at $265,000
- Two 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom units at $230,000
- Two 1-bedroom, 1 bathroom units at $215,000*
- Three 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom units at $340,000
- Two 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom units at $300,000
- One 1-bedroom, 1 bathroom unit at $270,000
*The 1-bedroom 80 percent AMI units are built-out for persons with mobility impairments.
All condominiums have hardwood floors, central air, and washer and dryer hookups.To qualify for the 80% AMI units, your annual income must be equal to or less than:
- 1 person: $70,750
- 2 persons: $80,850
- 3 persons: $90,950
- 4 persons: $101,050
- 5 persons: $109,150
- 6 persons: $117,250
- 1 person: $84,600
- 2 persons: $96,650
- 3 persons: $108,750
- 4 persons: $120,800
- 5 persons: $130,500
- 6 persons: $140,150
Buyer will be selected by lottery.
DEADLINE FOR LOTTERY APPLICATIONS IS JULY 16, 2021.
Call 617-635-4663 with any questions.
Homes are sold by lottery. Only qualified applicants may enter. The property is deed-restricted; owner-occupancy requirements apply. Income and asset limitations apply.
- Requirements: First-time homebuyer. Homebuyer will need to complete an approved homebuyer education course prior to closing. Minimum household size requirement is the number of bedrooms minus one.
- Preferences: Boston Residency preference. Preference for households with a mobility impairment for accessible unit. Income limits for qualified buyers are based on 80% and 100% Area Median Income Limits as defined by HUD. Information is subject to change. We are not responsible for errors or omissions.
- Please note: Persons with disabilities and those with limited English language proficiency are entitled to request a reasonable accommodation.