SuccessLink youth and young adult jobs
All in-person SuccessLink services will be temporarily unavailable, with the exception of email communication. SuccessLink will be accessible for program inquiries or troubleshooting via email. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Should you require access to resources outside of employment support, please visit YOUth First for support.
About the program
We employ Boston's youth at community-based organizations. We also increase youth and young adults’ professional development across the City.Program Overview:
We employ 15- to 18-year-old youth workers and 19- to 24-year-old supervisors. They work at local Boston community-based organizations.
We have partnered with almost 200 community-based organizations. Through our work, we've created a diverse network of organizations to employ Boston's youth.Types of SuccessLink Positions:
- Music, art, theater, and dance
- Government and advocacy
- Sports and recreation
- Child care and education, and
- many more!
- 97% of SuccessLink participants found the SuccessLink program to be beneficial.
- 52% of SuccessLink participants work with partners who are aligned with their long term careers goals.
- 83% of SuccessLink participants said SuccessLink gave them a valuable work experience.
"Working at the DYEE office through SuccessLink has helped me to develop skills for the future! The SuccessLink program allows youth to learn job skills necessary for the workplace." - Ajan, 17