Find out if you are eligible
To be eligible, you must:
- not be enrolled in middle school or high school
- be between the ages of 12-25, and
- live in Boston.
If you are between the ages of 18-25, you must demonstrate enrollment in at least one approved program. These include:
- state or federal benefits programs (like MassHealth or SNAP)
- alternative education programs (like GED or HiSET), or
- job training or professional development programa (like Year Up or Roca).
We have more detailed information about eligibility guidelines.
Complete the intake form
If you are interested in the Youth Pass Program, you must complete the intake form.
After you complete your intake form, you will receive an email with the following:
- the Youth Pass application
- a link to schedule an appointment,
- a list of required documents needed for your appointment, and
- an option to enroll online or in person.
We're testing out suggested content on Boston.gov below. If you see anything out of place, let us know at email@example.com.