The City of Boston is governed by Mayor Martin J. Walsh and the City Council with the assistance of various departments, agencies, and commissions.
State of the City 2017
Learn more about the Mayor's vision to create a thriving, healthy, and innovative City.
Mayor Martin J. Walsh delivered his annual address to the Boston Municipal Research Bureau on March 1, 2017.
The Mayor delivered the speech to the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce on September 27.
Groundbreaking for the $23 million Harry and Jeanette Weinberg House
- Foreword and Introduction
- Arts and Culture Report
- Basic Services Report
- Economic Development Report
- Education Report
- Energy, Environment, Open Spaces Report
- Housing Report
- Human Services Report
- Intergovernmental Relations Report
- Public Health Report
- Public Safety Report
- Transportation and Infrastructure Report
- Youth Report
- Complete Transition Working Groups Report