Rutherford Ave / Sullivan Square Design Project Meeting
The Boston Transportation Department wants your input to help shape the future corridor and looks forward to your participation.
The design will focus on:
- developing a pedestrian friendly environment with safe crossings and better access to parks and Orange Line stations
- routing regional traffic away from the corridor and creating neighborhood scale streets
- providing links to the regional bicycle network
- creating parcels for development and open space, and
- developing a phased implementation plan.
Visit the Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project page to learn more about past meetings.