Last updated: 10/24/17
Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project
The scope of design work for this project is to prepare a preliminary roadway design for the Rutherford Avenue Corridor and for Sullivan Square.
Our goals for the Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project are:
- improve pedestrian connections and safety to MBTA transit stations and the community
- decrease traffic congestion
- protect Main Street from cut-through traffic
- create public and open space
- provide opportunities for appropriate development, and
- provide bicycle connections.