Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project
The scope of design work for this project is to prepare a preliminary roadway design for the Rutherford Avenue Corridor and for Sullivan Square.
Rutherford Ave / Sullivan Square Design Project informational meeting
We'll be giving a project update at the Knights of Columbus in Charlestown on May 18 at 6:30 p.m.
Our goals for the Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project are:
- Improve pedestrian connections / safety to MBTA transit stations and community
- Decrease traffic congestion
- Protect Main Street from cut-through traffic
- Create public/open space
- Provide opportunities for appropriate development
- Provide bicycle connections