Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project
We are working with the local and regional community to design a more people-friendly corridor between Sullivan Square and City Square.
Rutherford Avenue/Sullivan Square Design Project Public Meeting
Join us for a workshop with urban design planners for the Rutherford Avenue/Sullivan Square corridor.
Our goals for the Rutherford Avenue / Sullivan Square Design Project are:
- improve pedestrian connections and safety to MBTA transit stations and the community
- decrease traffic congestion
- protect Main Street from cut-through traffic
- create public and open space
- provide opportunities for appropriate development, and
- provide bicycle connections.