Stimulus and Stability Fund for Childcare Centers
This investment will support childcare centers to recruit and retain high-quality staff while moving towards a long-term plan for increased compensation.
This grant application is open to any early childhood education provider that meets the following criteria:
- Is an EEC-licensed childcare center
- Operates in the City of Boston
- Accepts childcare subsidies
The Stimulus and Stability grant has two components:
- Compensation Planning. Developing a long-term compensation strategy and sustainability plan.
- Wage and Benefit Support. Supplementary wages and benefits to childcare workers to address workforce-related challenges and expand capacity.