SuccessLink employment partners
Connecting and developing Boston’s youth through the workforce.
Successlink employment partners
For over 25 years, we have employed 15- to 24-year-old youth and young adults at local Boston community-based organization. We have partnered with more than 200 groups to support:
- diversifying Boston’s workforce
- developing youth and young adult talent and skills, and
- enhancing access to employment for over 30,000 Boston youth.
- Music, art, theater, and dance
- Government and advocacy
- Sports and recreation
- Child care and education, and
- many more!
By partnering with us, we will provide your organization with the following benefits:
- Support for your organization’s vision and goals by employing Boston’s youth to work at your agency.
- Connect with a network of community-based organizations to ensure to expand your organization's network.
- Engage with over 10,000 Boston youth annually.
- Expand your organization’s relationships through our network, major events, and connections to City agencies.
- Allows financial flexibility by alleviating labor cost.
- Provide constructive alternatives through civic engagement and workforce development opportunities.
- Become the next big thing to change the lives of Boston’s youth.
Interested in partnering with Successlink? Fill out our new youth partner inquiry form:
SuccessLink partner testimonials
- "The youth are our future. If we do not invest in them then we have no future!" - BSAC
- "Engaging youth while they are young and eager keeps them on the path to a successful future!" - Appalachian Mountain Club
- “Youth employment is vital for youth growth. All these jobs help provide youth with critical experience and skills to help them excel in life! It's their foundation!" - Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative
- "The youth are our future. It's important that they have opportunities to develop work skills to navigate their futures" - Boston Public Schools