Asthma and Covid-19
People with asthma and existing health issues are more vulnerable to COVID-19.
Take precautions and contact us if you have questions.
Questions about our work? Want to learn more?
Key tips to manage your asthma and protect yourself from Covid-19
- Work with your care providers to keep asthma and allergies in check. Make sure you have enough of the medications you need. Follow your Asthma Action Plan.
- Take daily and rescue medications as prescribed.
- Know and avoid your triggers as much as possible.
- Clean and disinfect safely by protecting yourself and others.
- Asthma can be tricky. Reach out for support!
- COVID-19 and Asthma Handout from BPHC