Mayor's 2018 Enchanted Trolley Tour
November 13, 2018
Update: Due to the weather, we've postponed Day 3 of the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour on Sunday, December 2, until Sunday, December 9. We have updated location stops and times listed below.
Mayor Martin J. Walsh today announced the schedule for the 2018 Enchanted Trolley Tour, a Boston holiday tradition of lighting holiday trees throughout the City. This year, the Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour will take place in neighborhoods throughout Boston on:
- Friday, November 30
- Saturday, December 1, and
- Sunday, December 2.
"I'm excited to kick off this holiday season by visiting neighborhoods throughout Boston with our trolley tour and tree lightings," said Mayor Walsh. "This is a great time for us to come together and celebrate our neighbors, our city, and our communities. I encourage all to attend this weekend of family-friendly celebrations."
For the 23rd year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees while bringing holiday spirit to children across Boston. The event is sponsored by Bank of America, and includes visits with Santa, holiday performances, tree lightings, and more.
"Bank of America is proud to continue our support of Mayor Walsh's Enchanted Trolley Tour, a long standing tradition that brings joy and excitement to neighborhoods and families across the City," said Miceal Chamberlain, Bank of America Massachusetts President. "We thank the City of Boston for all they do to provide our customers, teammates, and communities the power to give back and make a difference during the holiday season."
The Mayor's Office of Tourism, Sports and Entertainment is committed to producing fun, free public events for Bostonians and visitors to the City and this year will collaborate with Bank of America, which is sponsoring the 2018 Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings.
The 2018 Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings schedule is as follows:
- 5:30 p.m. - Mattapan Square, Mattapan
- 6:30 p.m. - Wolcott Square, Readville
- 7:15 p.m. - Hastings Street Lot, Centre Street, West Roxbury
- 1 p.m. - Codman Square, Dorchester
- 1:45 p.m. - Hyde Square, Jamaica Plain
- 2:30 p.m. - J.P. Monument, Jamaica Plain
- 3:15 p.m. - Brigham Circle, Mission Hill
- 3:45 p.m. - Bolling Building, Roxbury
- 4:30 p.m. - Worcester Square, South End
- 5:30 p.m. - Oak Square, Brighton
- 1:15 p.m. - M Street Park, South Boston
- 2 p.m. - Harrison Avenue and Essex Street, Chinatown
- 2:45 p.m. - Thompson Square, Charlestown
- 4 p.m. - Central Square, East Boston
- 5:15 p.m. - Adams Corner, Dorchester