2019 Enchanted Trolley Tour: Day 3
Boston continues the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees in Charlestown, Chinatown, Dorchester, East Boston, the North End, and South Boston.
For the 24th year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees while bringing holiday spirit to children across Boston. The event is sponsored by Bank of America, and includes visits with Santa, holiday performances, tree lightings and more.
On the third day of the 2019 Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour, the trolley will be stopping at the following locations:
- 1 p.m. - M Street Park, South Boston
- 2 p.m. - Essex Street / Harrison Avenue, Chinatown
- 3 p.m. - Paul Revere Mall, North End
- 3:45 p.m. - Thompson Square, Charlestown
- 4:45 p.m. - Maverick Square, East Boston
- 6:30 p.m. - Adams Village, Dorchester
To learn more about the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings, and view the full, three-day schedule, visit the 2019 Enchanted Trolley Tour page.