Boston Women Designers: Then and Now
Join us for a conversation with women working in architecture, design, and planning.
They will explore social and political landscapes for women designers in Boston today and when they got started, some challenges they overcame to get to where they are today, how Boston compares with other cities on the topic of gender equity, and if Boston is receptive to women in leadership roles. Please note: there will be a pre-talk reception at 5:30 p.m.Host and Moderator:
- Catherine Allgor, PHD, President, Massachusetts Historical Society
- Mikyoung Kim, Founding Principal, Mikyoung Kim Design
- Tamara Roy, Principal, Stantec
- Regan Shields Ives, Principal, Finegold Alexander Architects
- Justine Orlando, Project Manager, Shawmut Design and Construction