Fenway Transportation Action Plan - Chat with a Planner
Help inform the Fenway Transportation Action Plan! Boston Planning and Development Agency (BPDA) and Boston Transportation Department (BTD) staff will be available for informal, in-person conversations this August and September. Our goal is to remove barriers to participation and receive targeted feedback from diverse perspectives.
Not able to make this one? We have more planned! All events will highlight the same information and provide identical opportunities to speak with BPDA and BTD staff directly.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2023, noon-2 p.m.: Brookline Avenue at Longwood Avenue
- Thursday, August 17, 2023, 7-9 a.m.: Muddy River near Longwood Station
- Thursday, August 24, 2023, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: "Bands on Blackfan" event at 33 Avenue Louis Pasteur
- Friday. August 25, 2023, 2-4 p.m.: Southwest Corridor at Ruggles Street
- Wednesday, August 30, 2023, 3-5 p.m.: Nubian Square
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 11 a.m.-noon: Commonwealth Avenue at the B.U. Bridge
- Thursday, September 14, 2023, 7-9 a.m.: Roxbury Crossing
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023, 7-9 a.m.: Kenmore Square
- Thursday, September 21, 2023, 4-6 p.m.: Back Bay Fens near Jersey Street
You can also take a brief online survey.