Volunteer opportunities for older people
Volunteers serve at locations throughout Boston offering:
- companionship to adults
- respite to caregivers
- delivering food to frail seniors
- transportation to seniors
- providing free health insurance information to clients
- teaching English as a second language, and
- supporting veterans and their families.
- You must be age 55 or over.
- If you plan to offer offer transportation, you need to have a valid driver's license.
- You also need to pass a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) background check.
We want to provide a range of exciting opportunities for people. If you have a suggestion for a new volunteer site or role, please contact us at email@example.com.
— Marsha Colbert, 71