Volunteer opportunities for older people
We can connect you to a variety of volunteer opportunities based on your interests, location, and preferred time commitment.Our partner and funder
The Corporation for National and Community Service is our partner and funder for our Senior Corps RSVP and Senior Companion programs.
Volunteers serve at locations throughout Boston offering:
- companionship to adults
- respite to caregivers
- delivering food to frail seniors
- transportation to seniors
- providing free health insurance information to clients
- teaching English as a second language, and
- supporting veterans and their families.
- You must be age 55 or over.
- If you plan to offer offer transportation, you need to have a valid driver's license.
- You also need to pass a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) background check.
We want to provide a range of exciting opportunities for people. If you have a suggestion for a new volunteer site or role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Marsha Colbert, 71