The BCYF Adventure Girls program is for Boston girls ages 9-12. Adventure Girls begins July 24 and runs Monday through Thursday, from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. for four weeks.
Girls go outdoors and experience new adventures across Boston. They also learn and talk about relevant topics. Participants attend workshops Monday through Wednesday facilitated by YW Boston. On Thursdays, we go on adventure trips to build strength, confidence, and teamwork skills.
Want to apply to the program? Complete and print out the application:
Please return the application to:
BCYF Administrative Office
1483 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02120
- Space is limited. We accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis. We won't take incomplete applications.
- To apply, you must be at least 9 years old, and no older than 12, by the start of the program on Monday, July 24, 2017.
- The program runs for four weeks, from July 24 - August 17, 2017, at the BCYF Blackstone Community Center.
- We give preference to youth who submit a complete application and are able to attend the entire program.
- This program takes place in partnership with YW Boston.