The BCYF Adventure Girls program is for Boston girls ages 9-12. Adventure Girls 2018 begins July 23 and runs Monday through Thursday, from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. for four weeks.
Girls go outdoors and experience new adventures across Boston. They also learn and talk about relevant topics. Participants attend workshops Monday through Wednesday facilitated by YW Boston. On Thursdays, we go on adventure trips to build strength, confidence, and teamwork skills.
Applications for summer 2018 are now closed. You may apply for the waitlist. We will contact you if space becomes available.
- Space is limited. We accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis. We won't take incomplete applications.
- To apply, you must be at least 9 years old, and no older than 12, by the start of the program on Monday, July 23, 2018.
- The program runs for four weeks, from July 23 - August 16, 2018, at the BCYF Blackstone Community Center.
- We give preference to youth who submit a complete application and are able to attend the entire program.
- This program takes place in partnership with YW Boston.