BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of programs and diverse features that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Blackstone programsBCYF Blackstone programs
Come learn how to:
- Navigate the public school system
- Support your children’s education
- Speak, read, and write English
Online classes begin September 21, 2020.
To register by phone call: 617-744-9258
- Adult Education, including English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- Computer Lab Open Access Times
- Gym Open Access Times
- Pool Open/Family Swim Times
- Martial Arts
- Adult: $30
- Teen: $5
- Youth: $5
- Family: $75
- Senior: $5
- Adult: $60
- Teen: $15
- Youth: $15
- Family: $100
- Senior: $10
All payments for BCYF memberships must be by money order made payable to the City of Boston. Personal checks are accepted for rental payments only. We are working on an electronic payment method and will update you when more information is available.