BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of programs and diverse features that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
- 50 West Brookline Street
Boston, MA 02118
School-year hoursMonday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our hours may vary during school vacations.Summer HoursMonday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
BCYF Blackstone programsBCYF Blackstone programs
Come learn how to:
- Navigate the public school system
- Support your children’s education
- Speak, read, and write English
Online classes begin September 21, 2021.
To register by phone call: 617-635-4920 X 2202
- Adult Education, including English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- Computer Lab Open Access Times
- Gym Open Access Times
- Pool Open/Family Swim Times
- Martial Arts
Explore BCYF community centers
We have a variety of programs for all ages at our 36 facilities.Learn more
News and announcementsNews
Start of summer youth programming for Boston Centers for Youth & Families announced
Boston Centers for Youth and Families