BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Marshall programsBCYF Marshall programs
- Afterschool Homework Help Program
- Afterschool Tutoring: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Basketball 3-on-3: coed, ages 12-15, Wednesday, from 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- Basketball Junior Celtics: ages 10-12, Friday, from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Basketball Skills Development: coed, ages 12- 15, Monday, from 4 - 6 p.m.
- Basketball League: coed, ages 16-18, Tuesday and Thursday, from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Basketball League: coed, ages 16-18, Tuesday and Thursday, from 7 - 9 p.m.
- Computer Lab Open Access: coed, all ages, Tuesday and Thursday, 6 - 9 p.m.
- Computer Training - Homework Help: coed, ages 6-17, Thursday, from 4 - 6 p.m.
- Computer Training - Scratch Programming: coed, ages 10-13, Tuesday, from 3:45 - 5:45 p.m.
- Field Trip Day: coed, ages 12-17, Thursday, from 4 - 7 p.m., every other week
- Floor Hockey: coed, ages 12-15, Friday, from 4 - 6 p.m.
- Giant Puppets: coed, ages 12-17, Tuesday and Thursday, from 3:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Mural Design Team: coed, ages 12-17, Friday, from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Non-Traditional Sport Program: coed, ages 6-11, Wednesday, from 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- Gym Open Access: coed, all ages, Wednesday and Friday, from 8 - 9 p.m.
- PS4 Tournament: coed, ages 12-17, Friday, from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- School Vacation Week Activities
- Soccer - Skill Development: girls, ages 12-17, Tuesday from 4 - 6 p.m. and Thursday from 4 - 5 p.m.
- Teen Center: coed, ages 13-18, Monday - Friday, from 4 - 9 p.m.
- Wiffle Ball: coed, ages 6-10, Wednesday, 4 - 6 p.m.
News and Announcements
Start of summer youth programming for Boston Centers for Youth & Families announced
Boston Centers for Youth and Families
Explore BCYF community centers
We have affordable programs for all ages at our 36 facilities.Learn more