The Center for Financial Empowerment offers free financial coaching for area residents.
The City of Boston offers free financial coaching to help you create a financial plan. You’ll work with one of our trained coaches and meet regularly to create an individualized action plan. This will include reviewing your credit report and score, developing household budget and savings plan, and resume and employment assistance.
Working one-on-one with a coach will allow you to:
- Identify and work toward financial goals
- Create a budget to identify ways to save
- Improve your credit and save money
- Get your taxes done for free
- Pay down debt
- Save for emergencies
- Find a bank account without monthly fees
- Obtain training in a new field so you can get a higher-paying job
- Work towards home ownership
- Achieve financial stability
No income requirements
Attend appointments online or in-person
Have access to your financial information and be willing to discuss your situation with one of our coaches
Make an Appointment
Sign up to work with one of our trained coaches and create an individualized action plan!