Consumer Affairs and Licensing
Our office contributes to the overall mission of improving the quality of life in Boston by maintaining safety and order in the restaurant and nightclub community through the licensing of entertainment activities and monitoring compliance with relevant laws. Our licensing division processes new applications and renewals, inspects premises, and holds hearings on licensing requests and violations.
Our consumer affairs division educates, advocates, and mediates on behalf of Boston consumers. The office monitors businesses to deter unfair and deceptive business practices affecting consumers and serves as a resource to the Mayor's Office on consumer issues. Find out more about our work.
- Change of Manager
- Change of Business Name (DBA) or Corporate Name
- Change of Corporate Officers
- General Request To Amend License
- Dancing School License Application
- Public Solicitation (Fundraising) Application and Instructions
- Request to Inspect Records
- Request for Waiver of One-Time License Fee
- Licensing Fees