Childcare Entrepreneur Fund
Our goal is to expand high quality early education and care across Boston by helping FCC providers sustain and grow their business.
The Fund is open to both current providers and individuals who would like to become licensed child care providers. Family child care providers:
- Are in the community and actively engage families
- Promote culturally responsive teaching
- Support immigrant children, children of color, and children with special needs
- May provide nontraditional work hours
- Seek to meet cultural and linguistic preferences
- Provide a smaller environment, which many families prefer
The Childcare Entrepreneur Fund will help FCC providers continue to meet the needs of Boston's children and families. Selected applicants will receive grant funding, coaching, and business training opportunities.
The Fund’s current round will award grantees with a $3,500 grant and business support. Grantees will attend six virtual workshops.
The application deadline for this funding round is 5 p.m. on or before August 5, 2022Workshop dates:
Applicants selected will be a part of one or two cohorts.
- Cohort 1: October 2022 - December 2022
- Cohort 2: January 2022 - March 2022