Stay updated: Join the Small Business Conference call every Tuesday at 3 p.m. on Zoom.
Entertainment license renewal for 2021: If you have not submitted an entertainment renewal application, please email Entertainment2021@boston.gov. Visit our renewal page for more information on the renewal process.
If you need help with filing a consumer complaint or information on your consumer rights, contact the Consumer Affairs Office.Licensing Board
If you would like to apply for a Common Victualler or Alcohol license, contact the Licensing Board.
We license and regulate entertainment activities in Boston. We maintain safety and order in Boston's restaurants and nightclubs through the licensing and monitoring of entertainment activities. Find out more about our work.
Hearings and meetingsHearings and meetings
Forms and applicationsForms
- Annual Live Entertainment License
- Annual Non-Live Entertainment License
- Annual Automatic Amusement Devices License
- Public Event Portal (Special Event License Application)
- One Time Entertainment Application (Instructions for One-Time Application submission)
- One-Time Carnival License
- 2020 Annual License Renewal Directions and Checklist