Conservation Commission filing deadlines, site visit dates, and hearing dates
Need to know
- The filing deadlines for 2024 have been adjusted to allow more time for Commission Staff to review materials and more time for Applicants to provide any supplemental information.
- There is now a set date for site visits for new filings. Commission Staff will reach out to Applicants to set the schedule of visits for the day.
- Exceptions to the standard schedule are marked by an asterisk.
- For a hearing to take place, a quorum of commissioners is required.
- This schedule is subject to change.