Landmark study reports
A study report outlines the historic and architectural significance of a property. The Boston Landmarks Commission uses these reports to decide whether or not a property should be designated a Landmark.
Each report has standards and criteria used by the Commission to evaluate proposed architectural changes. The reports below are listed in alphabetical order.
- Charles River Esplanade
- Charles River Speedway Administration Building
- Charlestown Savings Bank Building
- Chestnut Hill Reservoir and Pump Stations
- Christian Science Center Complex
- Church Green Building
- City Square Historical and Archeological Site
- Commonwealth Avenue Mall
- Connolly's Bar
- Cox Building