Improvements to Jamaica Pond Pathways and Perimeter
Develop a comprehensive plan of Jamaica Pond Park to rehab pathways and entrances at Jamaica Pond. The goal is to improve:
- site conditions, and
- drainage to protect water quality.
Pathway improvements will include analysis of the existing pavement, entrance, and drainage. We'll also review paving connections to the building, dock, and staircases.What do you think?
We're interested in hearing your thoughts as we begin thinking about pathways and entrances in Jamaica Pond Pathways.
- Project status: Design
- Project features: Passive use, natural area
- Consultant: Kyle Zick Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Contractor: To be determined
- Construction budget: $4,000,000