Improvements to Jamaica Pond Pathways and Perimeter
Develop a comprehensive plan of Jamaica Pond Park to rehab pathways and entrances at Jamaica Pond. The goal was to improve:
- site conditions, and
- drainage to protect water quality.
Pathway improvements include analysis of the existing pavement, entrance, and drainage. We also reviewed paving connections to the building, dock, and staircases.
- Project status: Construction/ Punch list
- Project features: Passive use, natural area
- Consultant: Kyle Zick Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Contractors: Tasco and Lorusso
- Construction budget: $4,000,000