Recycling household electronics
Our electronic drop-off events are for Boston residents only. We don't take commercial material from businesses. You can find out more about the materials we will — and won't — take at these events at the bottom of this page.
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Electronic materials we take
- Computers (including desktops, towers, laptops, and tablets)
- LCD flat panel monitors
- Printers (including inkjets, laserjets, copiers, and scanners)
- Networking equipment (including switches, routers, and servers)
- UPS batteries, laptop batteries, and cell phone batteries
- Audio and video equipment (including VHS players, DVD players, and stereos)
- Telephones (including cellphones and office phones)
- Other electronic accessories (including keyboards, mouse devices, cables, and wires)