COVID-19 Certified Business Fund
Update: The application deadline for this fund has passed.
How to apply
- has an active business within the City of Boston
- has been certified as of October 1, 2020, a:
- minority-owned business (WBE)
- woman-owned business (MBE),
- small and local business enterprise (SLBE), and/or
- veteran-owned small business enterprise (VOSBE)
- has been certified by the City of Boston (State Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) certified businesses may qualify if they seek cross-certification with the City of Boston by filling out a brief form)
- must be in good standing with the City of Boston, and
- must provide supporting documents for grant expenditures.
Business owners that are not currently registered as a vendor for the City of Boston will need to register during their application process to be able to receive payment.
- apply through a single, streamlined application process
- access financial help without assuming additional debt, and
- receive critical grant funds quickly. These funds can be used to address rent, fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, lost sales, lost opportunities, and other working capital expenses.
Check our directory for certified businesses to see if you are certified in the City of Boston. Please note: Businesses who are not currently certified are not eligible to apply.For more info and help: