Support Boston food trucks
In an effort to support these valuable small businesses during COVID-19, the Small Business Office, in partnership with the Streets Cabinet and Inspectional Services, is launching a temporary site pilot this summer. We're allowing unprecedented access to Boston’s residential neighborhoods.
Twenty-three neighborhood locations around the City have been identified and designated as food truck locations. These include City parks, playgrounds, and public spaces.
About the program
Trucks will be vending seven days a week, from 12 - 7 p.m.
Only trucks that have been approved by the City of Boston to vend are able to participate in this initiative. Additional Food Truck locations will be added based on interest and availability.
- The 2020 Temporary Food Truck program will start on Friday, July 17, 2020.
- All trucks must be approved to vend by the Office of Economic Development.
- All trucks will adhere to Inspectional Services guidance for food services.
If you are an eligible truck and want to sign up, please fill out this form:
Neighborhood food truck locationsNeighborhood food truck locations
- Mondays, 12 - 7 p.m. - The Bacon Truck
- Tuesdays, 12 - 7 p.m. - Bibim Box
- Wednesdays, 12 - 7 p.m. - Teri-Yummy
- Fridays, 12 - 7 p.m. - The Bacon Truck
- Saturdays, 12 - 7 p.m. - Northeast of the Border
- Tuesdays, 12 - 7 p.m. - Rolling Gyros