SuccessLink young adult jobs, ages 19-24
All in-person SuccessLink services will be temporarily unavailable, with the exception of email communication. SuccessLink will be accessible for program inquiries or troubleshooting via email. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Should you require access to resources outside of employment support, please visit YOUth First for support.
Apply for young adult jobs
- Virtual engagement facilitators
- Career readiness coaches
- Parks and Public Works supervisors
- CBO youth leader specialists and assistants
“The skills that I have gained here are going to be used during whatever career path I take. " - Christine
- The program starts on June 22, 2020.
- Young adults are paid at a rate of $14.75 per hour and work up to 30 hours per week.
- Please review the hiring process below to see if you are eligible to apply.
The summer application is open. Youth ages 19-24 can apply:
Hiring processHiring process
To work through SuccessLink, you must:
- be between the ages of 19 - 24 years old
- be legally permitted to work in the United States, and
- and be a full-time resident of the City of Boston.
Review the list of available job opportunities, contact potential employers, and ask about their available jobs. Once you have undergone the employer’s applicant screening process and the employer decides to move forward in hiring you, go to step 3 and apply for the job.
Onboarding is the process of filling out important hiring information online. You will receive an email with instructions about how to onboard online and next steps for hiring. To complete onboarding, you will need all of the required hiring documents. For more information, view the virtual onboarding guide.
You must come into our office with the original documents outlined in the document checklist:
1483 Tremont Street
Roxbury, MA 02120
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
This step is called processing because we process your important information.
Your employer will contact you by email or phone when you are cleared to work. You must wait until you hear from your employer before you start working.