Neighborhood Trauma Team Network
Support is available to ALL residents who feel affected by community violence. You can access services by calling the hotline or the Neighborhood Trauma Team Network. All services are free and private.
The Neighborhood Trauma Team Network offers services for individuals, families, and communities affected by community violence. Services include:
- Access to support hotline 24/7, 365 days a year (617-431-0125)
- Immediate support services for any individual affected by community violence
- Support for individuals and families during community events. Events include vigils, memorials, and funeral services
- Referral to ongoing behavioral health services for individuals and families
- Trauma education and support at community meetings
- Community outreach to distribute basic trauma health information
- Community coping/healing groups
Have questions or want to connect?
725 Massachusetts Ave.
BOSTON, MA 02118
Neighborhood Trauma Team Contacts
|Neighborhood||Contact||Phone Number||email address|
|Bowdoin Geneva/Greater Four Corners||Mary Kate Littlefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|East Boston||Erin Bourgaultemail@example.com|
|Jamaica Plain||Sade Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Grove Hall||Anton Joe-Yenemail@example.com|
Healing After Trauma Brochure
Support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at: 617-431-0125
Staff are able to respond within 30 minutes of notification.
In the event of a mental health emergency, call the BEST Team at 800-981-HELP.