20th anniversary of Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings announced
November 17, 2015
"We are fortunate in the City of Boston to have a community that celebrates its cultural diversity, but also comes together to unite behind common ideals - love of family, friends and community," said Mayor Walsh. "The trolley tour and tree lightings are great ways to continue to foster the spirit of community and bring a little extra joy to people around the holiday season. We look forward to visiting different neighborhoods throughout the city for a weekend full of fun and celebration."
For the 20th year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting up holiday trees throughout Boston while bringing presents and holiday spirit to children across the city.
The 20th Anniversary of Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour & Tree Lightings is sponsored by Bank of America.
Friday, December 4
- 5:30 pm - BCYF Roche Family Center, West Roxbury
- 6:15 pm - Wolcott Square, Readville
- 6:45 pm - Mattapan Square, Mattapan
- 7:15 pm - Codman Square, Dorchester
Saturday, December 5
- 2:00 pm - J.P. Monument, Jamaica Plain
- 2:45 pm - Hyde Square, Jamaica Plain
- 3:15 pm - Brigham Circle, Mission Hill
- 3:45 pm - Bolling Building (2300 Washington Street), Roxbury
- 4:15 pm - Boston Center for the Arts, South End
- 5:00 pm - Oak Square, Brighton
Sunday, December 6
- 1:00 pm - M Street Park, South Boston
- 1:45 pm - Harrison Ave & Beach St., Chinatown
- 2:30 pm - Paul Revere Mall, North End
- 3:15 pm - Thompson Square, Charlestown
- 4:00 pm - Maverick Square, East Boston
- 6:00 pm - Adams Corner, Dorchester
The Mayor's Office of Tourism, Sports and Entertainment is committed to producing fun, free public events for Bostonians and visitors to the city and is proud to collaborate with Bank of America.